Apply 2-3 drops in the evening. You can add 2-3 drops of this oil to your moisturiser and apply. Start with twice a week for the first 2 weeks . Then make it an alternate day for the next 2 weeks, later based on your skin tolerance you can use it daily.
Complete ingredient list:
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract,Tocopherol.Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
KIYA ORGANIC ESSENTIALS Plot No.48,49 , Level-1, ALEAP Industrial Estate, Surampalli Village, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna Dist. Andhra Pradesh -521212.
Every Suganda product is formulated keeping three things in mind : It should be effective and do what it claims, i.e. to resolve your skin concerns. It should include restorative properties to slow down the signs of skin ageing. It should be extremely gentle on the skin and not cause any further damage to it. Fueled by these principles, we work persistently to ensure that you get functional skincare solutions that both prevent and cure your skin troubles with the potent combination of proven natural ingredients and clinical science.