Slide from root to tip. Lather. Rinse.
Tip:Keep it dry, no one likes being wet all day.
Complete ingredient list:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, dipalmitoylethyl dimonium chloride, cocamidopropyl betaine,stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, decyl glucoside, kokum butter, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, açaí berry powder, vegetable keratin, grapeseed oil, kaolin clay, sodium lactate, allium cepa bulb (onion) extract, manuka essential oil, geranium essential oil, vanilla planifolia fruit extract,vitamin E oil, citric acid.Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
The Switch Fix is a clean and conscious personal care brand. At The Switch Fix, we make sure that we don't have to choose between what works for us and what works for our planet. We believe looking after our planet is an act of self-love, that's why our creations have been formulated to be safe & effective for us and our planet. Our products are Vegan, Cruelty-free, Non-toxic, Naturally-derived and Plastic-free (Yes! even our packaging).
It cleanses the oil very well. But causes a lot of hairfall . It also melts very quickly. After using for the first time it became like clay dough. It comes of on the soapcase
The bar smells heavenly, leaves hair soft and shiny, lathers well and doesn’t gives straw like feeling to hair unlike other shampoo bars I have tried in the past. A must try!