After shampooing, apply conditioner to damp hair. For best results leave on for 5 minutes then rinse well. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately, If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Brassica campestris seed oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Citrus aurantifolia oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Cetrimonium chloride, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Sodium benzoate , Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid, CI 75810, Limonene, Citral
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Faith House, James Street, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1LN.
Established in 1974, here at Faith In Nature we believe in harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process. Our products are made using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, with 100% natural fragrance - and they work beautifully. All fragrance ingredients are 100% natural in origin meaning you aren’t rinsing nasty chemicals down the plughole when washing your hands. All the products as well as packaging is 100% certified vegan. The water used for the products is derived from water reservoirs in the Lake District in the UK.