Scoop a teaspoon of mask in your palm or treatment bowl. Apply on clean skin using fingertips or a brush; avoid the eye & lip areas. For an enriching treatment, leave for 15-25 mins. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times a week. You might experience a warming sensation followed by slight redness / flushed skin after application, which is normal. In most cases, it indicates the desired increase in micro-circulation because of the high content of humic and fulvic acids. Follow up with your favorite AMINU serum & moisturizer. Use SPF during the day.
Complete ingredient list:
Peppermint Leaf water, Peat, Silt (Green), Silt (Black), Glycerine, Methylpropanediol (humectant), Caprylyl Glycol (humectant), Phenylpropanol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (maize starch).Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Aminu Wellness Private Limited, 9-B, GOVERNMENT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CHARKOP, KANDIVALI WEST, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400067
AMINU is a luxurious line of holistic, high-performance skin care boasting wild crafted, sustainably grown botanicals powered with interfacial technology and skin science for gorgeous skin and an ecstatic experience of your unique being!