Brighten, resurface, renew, tighten, equalise and defend your skin
The AHA Power Peel contains clean, ultra-pure, formaldehyde-free glycolic acid to instantly revitalise the appearance of dull, congested, sun-damaged skin without compromising on what matters to you most - safety & quality. The tiny glycolic acid molecules seep deeper into the skin than other forms of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) to break pore-clogging debris and repair sun-damaged, congested, wrinkled or dull skin. Skin is visibly more radiant and clear after every application. Balanced with soothing amino acids, energizing minerals and skin detoxifying malachite extract.
Size: 50 gms
Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin.
What's in it?
- Natural Fruit AHA’S is a blend of five natural AHAs – Lactic Acid (from Bilberry), Glycolic Acid (from Sugar Cane), Citric Acid (from Orange and Lemon), and malic and Tartaric Acids (from Sugar Maple). The blend has a high therapeutic index (highly effective exfoliation, without irritation).
- Malachite an African semi-precious stone rich in oligo-elements, rich in copper. A cell Defense Booster – powerful antioxidant, helps detox the skin and brings protection against environmental aggressions and pollution – perfect for an urban city dweller.
- Vitamin E are naturally derived non-GMO certified mixed tocopherols, which are 2x efficient than synthetic versions of Vit E. The tocopherol content is at least 70%. When used with Vit C, they boost each other’s efficacy.
Scoop a teaspoon in your palm or treatment bowl. Apply on clean skin using fingertips or a brush; avoid the eye & lip areas. Leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times a week. Warming sensation followed with slight redness / flushed skin after application is normal. In most cases, it indicates the desired increase in micro-circulation. Follow up with your favorite amino serum and moisturizer. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Use SPF in the daytime. SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that might increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Complete ingredient list:
Jasmine Floral Water, Glycerine, Aqua, Bilberry Fruit/Leaf Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Heptyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Sarcosine (amino acid bio-vector), Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate (mineral supplement), Methylpropanediol (humectant), Caprylyl Glycol (humectant), Phenylpropanol, Malachite Extract (gemstone), Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (maize starch), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (bio-degradable stabilizer), Pine Leaf Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (plant-derived) Our formulas are without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petro-chemicals, micro-plastics, ethoxylated ingredients, synthetic fragrances, and 5,000 other harmful chemicals.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Aminu Wellness Private Limited, 9-B, GOVERNMENT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CHARKOP, KANDIVALI WEST, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400067
AMINU is a luxurious line of holistic, high-performance skin care boasting wild crafted, sustainably grown botanicals powered with interfacial technology and skin science for gorgeous skin and an ecstatic experience of your unique being!
Results not received after applying the Aminu AHA power peel. Product is expensive but not a slight improvement got . So disappointed 😔