Aminu The Azure Copper Peptide Serum | Anti-ageing
The most advanced preventive + curative skin care there is!
As a highly-focused effort to maintain healthy-looking skin, this pro-repair, pro-collagen serum offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin ageing - even before it actually ages! It forms a foundation for long lasting skin health by supporting a wide range of functions such as building & enhancing skin barrier function, elasticity & skin’s integrity via multiple pathways.
The serum helps treats signs of skin ageing, visible textural damage, enlarged pores, uneven tone & even the stubborn adult acne It works to prolong the healthy life of skin cells, for greater elasticity, even complexion. The miracle serum also boosts radiance, and energises the skin.
• Treats signs of skin aging and visible textural damage, enlarged pores & uneven tone
• Works to prolong the healthy life of skin cells, for greater elasticity and even complexion
• Works to boost radiance, energise the skin
Size: 30 mlWho is it for?
Suitable for all skin types.
What's in it?
- Copper Tripeptide-1 is naturally found in human plasma however with age the level of this peptide drops steeply. It improves skin firmness and elasticity by accelerating collagen and elastin synthesis and accelerating shedding of damaged collagen. It also boosts skin’s immunity.
- Copper/Proline/Lysine Peptide COMPLEX is a pure source of bio-energy which can actually diffuse into the skin, re-energizing senescent fibroblasts and trigger essential elements to produce collagen and elastin.
- Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates epidermis and dermis. Repair skin cell damage, enhances skin barrier function.
- Probiotic Yeast Cultures helps rebalance microbiome on the skin surface and releases enzymes which help break down other natural ingredients into smaller molecules which can penetrate more easily in the skin. The fermentation process also produces beneficial amino acids and peptides which help repair and rebuild the skin.
- Amino-Acids are the building blocks of both peptides and proteins, and each has a specific role in skin care. They maintain skin's hydration, texture, resilience and overall supple, healthy appearance. They are indispensable, for our skin and body.
Depending on your skin's needs, this bluish ultra-fluid can be used as a core everyday regimen for an extra boost, a protector of skin. Serums are packed with active ingredients and are powerhouse products. So use more than the standard pea-sized amount to ensure your entire face gets covered.A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Jasmine Hydrosol, Silanetriol (organic silanol), Methylpropanediol (humectant), Caprylyl Glycol (humectant), Phenylpropanol, Glycerine, Silanetriol (organic silanol), Hyaluronic Acid, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid (biotech melanoregulator), Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate (amino acid-mineral complex), Saccharomyces Lysate (probiotic Yeast), Valine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine (amino-acid complex), Disodium Succinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (maize starch), Xanthan Gum, Copper Tripeptide-1
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Aminu Wellness Private Limited, 9-B, GOVERNMENT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CHARKOP, KANDIVALI WEST, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400067