Light the candle body butter. Allow the wax to melt. Pour a small amount of melted wax to your palms and gently massage onto your body spreading it evenly.
Complete ingredient list:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Vanilla Extract, FragranceExpiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Anour 1, Vasupujya Bungalows, Jain Nagar, Nr. State Bank, Kabir Chowk, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad, Gujarat India-380005
Anour is a Paraben, Sulphate & Cruelty Free skincare brand. We believe that ‘What You Put on Your Skin Is as important as what you eat’. Just as you eat food to nourish your body on the inside, we use the same food to nourish the skin on the outside.
I bought it because I liked the idea of a candle / body butter. It didn't live up to expectation though. The product turned out to be way too oily and doesn't get absorbed into the skin for a long time, even though after the first use I significantly reduced the quantity of cream I was using. I expect most of it just rubbed on to my clothes and sheets eventually. ''Frosted Vanilla'' brings such a pleasant aroma to my mind but unfortunately it fails on that front too. It vaguely, almost in an offhand manner smells of vanilla. Primarily it's more like an unscented candle. It's an effective product though, albeit unexciting.