Faith in Nature Avocado Shampoo 400 ml | Hydrating
Restore life back to your hair with the superfood Avocado
It's time to bid adieu to dryness and dullness with the Faith in Nature Avocado Shampoo. A superfood with numerous hair-loving benefits, this shampoo is packed with antioxidants and Vitamin E that help nourish and revitalize your hair from root to tip, leaving it feeling stronger, softer and shinier. Restore life back to your tresses and let them do the talking!
Who is it for?
All hair types
What's in it?
Naturally moisturizing by nature, Avocado contains natural oils as well as polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, which help nourish dry and dehydrated hair. It also contains Potassium and Magnesium, which seal the cuticle cells and prevent further breakage, keeping your hair shiny and smooth. Moreover, it reduces any oily or greasy sensation and fights hair damage while improving your overall hair quality.
Aqua (Water)** Ammonium laureth sulfate* Maris sal (Sea salt) Polysorbate 20* Cocamidopropyl betaine* Persea gratissima (avocado) oil* Tocopherol* Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil* Parfum (Fragrance)* Potassium sorbate Sodium benzoate Citric acid* Citronellol* Geraniol* CI 75810 (Chlorophyllin-copper complex)* * Plant derived ** Water from the Lake District
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Faith House, James Street, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1LN.