Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Moisturising Lotion (Travel Essential)
Hydrate, repair and protect skin
Natural Vibes Moisturising Lotion will help you protect your skin's natural barrier from extreme and unavoidable environmental pollutants. Made with natural sources of Vitamin C rich fruits and healing plants, our lotion will help you repair the damage caused by UV rays and assist your skin in locking in the moisture it needs. The one thing we don’t do enough while being on the go is moisturise. No more excuses!
Natural Vibes travel pouches occupy very little space and as a part of our conscious ayurveda drive they are recyclable, refillable & reusable, thus helping us reduce carbon footprint. Standing by our belief of clean and green beauty, our pouches are made from sustainable paper packaging.
Who is it for?
All skin types. Our lotion can be used by individuals of 6 years of age & above. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
What's in it?
- Almond (Badam) is known as the King of Nuts in Ayurveda due to its sattvik and pure properties. It helps your skin retain moisture and heal dry and irritated skin. Almond oil being rich in Vitamin D will help in restoring your skin's moisture barrier.
- Neem - In Sanskrit, neem is referred to as "arista", which means something that is perfect, imperishable and complete. Every part of the neem plant has compounds that promote good health. Loaded with Vitamin E and antioxidants, it protects your skin from harmful environmental elements and improves its elasticity.
- Turmeric was once the secret behind the beauty of Indian Queens. Full of powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, turmeric helps bring out a natural glow and revitalizes your skin.
- Papaya contains 300% of the daily amount of Vitamin C recommended for us. Due to this it helps fight early signs of ageing by removing the dead skin cells off the skin's surface. The enzymes present in papaya also promote skin lightening.
- Aloe Vera - In Ayurveda, Aloe Vera is called Ghrita Kumari wich means young girl. This is because the Vedas believed that this plant gifted women with youth. Aloe Vera being 99% water easily penetrates the pores, cleanses them and moisturises up to the deeper layers of the skin.
- Lemon peels are a popular ayurvedic remedy that helps lighten dark spots and blemishes with the help of its citric properties. The free radicals present in lemon will help detoxify the skin whilst hydrating it.
- Olive Oil - Did you know that olive oil was popularly called ‘liquid gold’ in the ancient world? This is because it is a perfect skin moisturiser that protects you from harsh weather. It is one of the rare non - sticky moisturising agents that suits all skin types. It also helps in reducing wrinkles and evening out the skin tone.
- Amla - The vitamins present in Amla boosts the production of collagen thereby keeping your skin smooth and soft. In our Rasayanas, Amla is considered one of the most nourishing ingredients.
- Peaches are enriched with Vitamin A,C and K which help protect your skin from harmful UV rays. It helps retain moisture and keeps your skin healthy. It will improve your skin's texture and complexion.
- Oranges act as a natural bleaching agent thereby lightening areas that are affected by harsh rays. The natural oils contained in oranges help to moisturise the skin and prevent skin flaking.
A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Almonds, Neem, Turmeric, Papaya, Aloe Vera, Lemon, Olives, Amla, Peach, Orange.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Rooh Wellness, A-118, Antophill Warehousing Co. Ltd., Dr. V.I.T. College Road, Antophill, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400037