Ayurvedic Shower Gel (Travel Essential)
Deep Cleanse, Hydrate, Refresh and Moisturise
Natural Vibes Shower Gel will leave your skin feeling soft, hydrated and fresh while maintaining the skin's pH balance. This carefully formulated body wash will deep cleanse and unclog your pores, making sure that it does not strip your skin of its natural oils. This much needed cleanse buddy will come in handy on your short trips.
Natural Vibes travel pouches occupy very little space and as a part of our conscious ayurveda drive they are recyclable, refillable & reusable, thus helping us reduce carbon footprint. Standing by our belief of clean and green beauty, our pouches are made from sustainable paper packaging.
Who is it for?
All skin types. Advised to be used by all individuals over 6 years of age. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
What's in it?
- Tea Tree has bacteria fighting properties that help sanitize your body and control the body odor. The anti - inflammatory properties of tea tree also help fight body acne by unclogging pores and cleansing out the trapped chemicals.
- Neem is called “Arishtha” in Sanskrit, which translates to “reliever.” Neem leaves are abundant in antioxidants that protect and relieve skin cells from damage thereby fighting early signs of ageing. It calms and soothes your skin post exposure to unavoidable environmental pollutants.
- Jasmine is called the "Queen of Perfume" in Ayurveda due to its enchanting aroma. This sattvic flower is known to open up the heart to feelings of relaxation. Suitable for individuals of all dosha's, this fragrant flower will help you unwind after a long day.
- Sandalwood (Chandana) has excellent cooling properties. A sacred ingredient in most scriptures of the world, sandalwood’s natural oils will protect and undo the damage done to your skin by harmful UV rays.
- Almond as described by Ayurveda is suitable for all seven dhatus. Loaded with the goodness of Vitamin E and A, almond oil has abundant skin softening properties. It helps in locking in the skin's moisture thereby keeping it hydrated all day.
- Rose is very well known worldwide to enhance positive and calming emotions. It balances the sadhaka pitta and the excess oil production in the skin, thereby helping the skin maintain its natural pH balance.
- Turmeric has been linked to enhancing beauty in Ayurvedic texts for hundreds of years. The powerful antioxidants and compounds in turmeric work together to bring out the skin's natural colour and further add a glow and lustre.
- Yastimadhu (Licorice) is being used in Ayurveda as a skin care ingredient since ancient times. It helps in calming the Pitta dosha there by reducing inflammations such as acne and blemishes. It rejuvenates dull skin and improves your skins health.
- Coconut - Ayurveda refers to the coconut tree as Kalpa Vriksha, which means the tree that supplies all that is needed to live. Not only does coconut oil moisturize your skin, It will also deeply nourish the entire body and also heal dry skin patches.
- Aloe Vera is one of the few ingredients in Ayurveda that balance all three doshas, thus acting as a natural healer. It is mainly composed of water and thus it easily penetrates the skin's pores and gently exfoliates them. It removes the dead skin cells and provides the skin with the cleansing and nourishment it needs.
How to use:
Wet skin with water. Pour some shower gel on your palm, massage gently on your entire body. Rinse. Pat dry using a towel.
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
About the brand:
Natural Vibes...Because Nature Heals.We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras. Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
Country of Origin:
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand:
Rooh Wellness, A-118, Antophill Warehousing Co. Ltd., Dr. V.I.T. College Road, Antophill, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400037
Complete Ingredient list:
Tea Tree, Neem, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Almond, Rose, Coconut,Turmeric, Yastimadhu, Aloe Vera.