Ayurvedic Vitamin C Brightening Face Mask
Fights premature signs of ageing, reduces pigmentation and improves overall complexion
Natural Vibes ®Brightening Vitamin C Face Mask is an Ayurvedic proprietary formulation made with multiple Vitamin C rich ingredients. Our face mask will help draw out the clogged impurities from the bottom layers of the skin through a process of deep cleansing. This will give your skin a complete detox leading to soft and radiant complexion. It will also fight sun damage, pigmentation and premature signs of ageing.
Who is it for?
All skin types. Our face pack can be used by individuals of 13 years of age & above. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
What's in it?
- Narangi Oranges are natural bleaching agents that will lighten your pigmented areas and dark spots. It will undo the damage done by UV rays to your skin cells.
- Grapes are loaded with powerful antioxidants that assist in skin toning and help is reversing the premature ageing process.
- Sandalwood eliminates the toxin deposits in the skin thereby soothing it and enhancing the skin texture. It clears your skin and helps you with a brighter complexion.
- Lavender is known for its healing aromatherapy benefits. Its relaxing properties will help you calm down and unwind after a long day.
- Turmeric is known to revive the skin and impart glow and radiance.
- Lodhra's helps in getting rid of acne and its astringent properties helps to tighten and tone the skin.
- Neem removes the blackheads and dead cells from the surface of the skin allowing the younger cells to come to the surface, thus delaying the ageing process.
- Manjishta helps in purifying the skin of its excess heat, making it healthier and younger.
- Aloe Vera opens the pores of the skin to receive the moisture and nutrients leaving you with a soft and supple skin.
- Multani Mitti is an incredible skin healer. No matter your skin type, multani mitti can gently unclog your pores and protect your skin from being affected by unwanted chemicals and pollutants.
How to use:
Apply the face mask over cleansed face and neck. Leave on undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Use the face mask 3 times a week to maintain healthy and radiant skin. For best results, cleanse the face with Natural Vibes face wash before and after face mask application.For best results, cleanse the face with Natural Vibes Vitamin C brightening face wash before and after face mask application.
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
About the brand:
Natural Vibes...Because Nature Heals.We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras. Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
Country of Origin:
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand:
Rooh Wellness, A-118, Antophill Warehousing Co. Ltd., Dr. V.I.T. College Road, Antophill, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400037
Complete Ingredient list:
Narangi Orange, Grapes, Sandalwood, Lavender, Haldi Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Lodhra (Symplocos), Manjistha (Rubia Cordofolia), Multani Mitti (Fuller's Earth Clay)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
As per the ingredients mentioned, it should help in brightening and improving skin, but for me, it does nothing. I have used it completely but doesn't saw any visible effect. Initially, skin shows sign of purging that might be due to sensitivity to lemon and haldi. In this price range, many other brands have perfect face masks. and give instant results
Amazing product . Really happy with it
Lovely aroma and de-tan effect.