Scoop out a thumbnail sized amaount using back of the thumb. Rub it vigorously between your fingers and palm to warm it up. Run your fingers and palm through your mustache and beard. Spread the wax evenly while you brush or comb your beard in the direction of your hair growth.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Pine Sap, Unrefined Coconut oil, Vitamin E oil, Avacado oil, Patchouli oil & Bergamot oil Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Alphanso Products Private Limited B-21, Jitar Nagar, Street No. 19, Delhi 110051 Delhi India
Beardhood answers the call for the need of ultimate men’s grooming and styling essentials, which not only provide the highest quality of beard-care, but are natural and 100% safe to use. Beardhood products are a result of over 6 years of experience in manufacturing natural products, combined with the love of the beard (a gift straight from the protector of manhood), and a vision to make it a one stop shop for all men’s grooming and styling needs. We take pride in our hand picked ingredients and rigorously tested formulations that give you a royal and confident look.