Using light pressure glide the Gua Sha tool for 3-5minutes daily with 3-6 sweeps on each part of the face separately. Use it on a clean skin after applying cream or serum. Directon Card inside the box
Tip:Product is fragile, please handle with care. Dropping the tool may damage the tool and crystals. Colour will vary slightly from the picture that is listed. Due to natural formations in the crystals, each tool will be unique.
Complete ingredient list:
Black Obsidian Gua Sha stone Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Face Rituals, Cottage III,House No 2 , Block C - 1,Model Town, North Delhi - 110009
Face Rituals has been researching and incorporating the age-old tradition of crystal healing to curate luxurious facial products. One of the first brands to launch authentic and certified crystal face products in India, Face Rituals believes in holistically beautifying you. All its products are consciously constructed with the highest quality crystals. Face Rituals advocates the importance of self-rejuvenation; the company’s vision is to bring a shift in the wellness culture in India by bringing back ancient skin care tools. What makes Face Rituals unique is that all its crystal products are charged and blessed with vibrant positivity and come with a luxurious packaging.