Face Rituals Jade Gua Sha
An ancient traditional Chinese medicine treatment, where the skin is scraped intentionally and gently to promote blood circulation and natural drainage of the lymph nodes. Metaphysically, Jade carries a healing energy that brings harmony and balance. Give it a try, we are sure you would love it.
Size: 8 cmWho is it for?
Can not be used for sensitive skin.What's in it?
The healing property of the Jade stone, combined with the gliding actions:
- Reduces puffiness.
- Contours and refines.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tones and firms the skin to give a youthful glow.
Glide the Gua Sha tool lightly with 3-6 sweeps on each part of the face separately. Use it daily for 3-5 minutes on a clean skin after applying cream or serum.
Product is fragile, please handle with care. Dropping the tool may damage the tool and crystals. Colour will vary slightly from the picture that is listed. Due to natural formations in the crystals, each tool will be unique.
Natural Jade Stone
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Face Rituals, Cottage III,House No 2 , Block C - 1,Model Town, North Delhi - 110009
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I can't appreciate the results of the product till now Bec it would be too early to review. But I'm enjoying doing the message. The way they deliver the product I like.
Using it every night with night cream....can appreciate glow on my face.... definitely a treat for skin
Jade Gua Sha