Nurturing Hair Oil 300ml (Age: 4 & up)
Because little monsters need to relax too
The unique properties of the twelve oils in this blend nourish the hair roots, making them strong and healthy while also keeping damage at bay. This blend of oils also has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that promote and maintain scalp health. Make your hair softer, shinier and stronger! Because even children should have good hair days.
Who is it for?
All hair types.
What's in it?
- Almond Oil strengthens and adds shine.
- Coconut Oil moisturises.
- Olive Oil keeps scalp healthy.
- Jojoba Oil conditions & Rice Bran Oil provides healthy growth.
- Sesame Oil protects from harmful rays.
- Orange & Rosemary Oils strengthen the roots & stimulates growth.
- Lime Oil prevents dandruff & itchy scalp.
- Argan Oil boosts & conditions your hair.
- Neem Oil has anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal properties.
- Tea Tree Oil has powerful antiseptic properties and stimulates growth.
How to use:
Gently massage the oil into the scalp using circular motions. Use twice a week for stronger & shinier hair.
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
About the brand:
Cocomo from House of Nature is home to a happy range of cleansers and lotions, hand-crafted for children aged 4 and up. Created by a circle of moms and an expert cosmetologist, our natural products are formulated using only the highest quality ingredients. They are a safe haven of goodness enriched with nature’s best. Every nourishing drop is an adventure of colour, fragrance and fun. Meet, our chief-explorer Coco, who makes bath-time just as exciting as play!
Country of Origin:
Complete Ingredient list:
Rice Bran Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Orange Oil, Jojaba Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate Glyceryl Undecylenate, Lime Oil, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Butylated hydroxy toluene, Neem oil & Rosemary Oil.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
very rarely one comes across a nice smelling hair oil. and one that is natural and good for your hair is even rarer. Hooked onto this brand for my kids.
Really nice product, worth the price.