Faith in Nature Coconut Shampoo 400 ml | Hair Damage
Restorative shampoo to repair hair damage
Hair damage? Consider it handled. Fortify, nourish and re-energize every stand in need of care with the Faith in Nature Coconut Shampoo. Our grandmothers swore by this holy-grail ingredient, and it's time we do too! Known for its restorative properties, this hydrating shampoo works wonder to undo damage done by the sun, pollution, excessive styling and treatments to boost overall immunity and restore it back to its glory!
Who is it for?
Normal to dry hair
What's in it?
An all-rounded wonder, Coconut Oil has the unique ability to tackle multiple concerns at once. From softening and conditioning the hair, to stimulating growth and treating dryness and hair damage, Coconut Oil does it all. It also prevents protein loss and protects your hair from environmental damage keeping it luscious, shiny and thick.
Aqua (Water)*** Ammonium laureth sulfate* Maris sal (Sea salt) Cocamidopropyl betaine* Polysorbate 20* Glyceryl oleate* Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil** Glycerin* Tocopherol* Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil * Parfum (Fragrance)* Coco-glucoside* Laureth-4* Glycol distearate*Sodium benzoate Potassium sorbate Citric acid* Benzyl alcohol* * Plant derived ** Organic certified *** Water from the Lake District
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Faith House, James Street, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1LN.