Conscious Chemist Ritual Face Cleanser With Matcha Green Tea & Hemp Seed Oil
Reduces acne, blemishes and dark spots
An antioxidant-packed cleanser that's PH balanced, non-drying and hydrating. The non-comedogenic and toxin-free formula naturally lathers and rinses quickly without messing up with your skin barrier. A wonderful acne remedy too.
Size: 120 mlWho is it for?
All skin types.
What's in it?
- Hemp Seed oil nourishes the skin and is an excellent treatment for the prevention of dryness. Contains all of 21 known amino acids and is rich in Omega 6&3. It does not block pores and helps in reducing acne.
- Matcha Green Tea is a plant powerhouse packed with nourishing antioxidants and deactivates free radicals. It helps to reduce sun damage decreases puffiness.
- Hyaluronic Acid is the most powerful moisturiser known, it provides smoothness and softens the skin. It is able to penetrate the skin's top layers to improve skin when applied topically.
- Grapefruit essential oil is naturally high in antioxidants which are proven to reduce inflammation. It increases blood flow, shrinks pores and tightens skin.
A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Purified Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (coconut-derived), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (coconut-derived), Cocamide MIPA (coconut-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed Oil), Matcha Green Tea extracts, Sodium Chloride, Glycerine, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (plant derived), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin (plant derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Grapefruit Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Saccharide Isomerate (Pentavitin), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate & 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium PCA & Sodium Hyaluronate.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
2907, Sec -46, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Except the fragrance, doing best in a week of usage ! Hoping to see better results with a time :)
Mild. Doesn't strip your skin. Takes some time to get used to the feel of this cleanser. Then it surely grows on you. But watch out for one thing...do not & I repeat do not get this in your eyes by mistake. Go slow and rub em gently else it stings real bad.. my eyes were on fire literally. That's the only thing. Else it is okay I guess.