1) After cleansing, even out your skin texture using a cotton pad soaked in the toner. 2) Layer the toner on the area with excessive dead skin cells or sebum by pressing lightly with a cotton pad or the palm of your hand. 3) Continue your routine with essence, cream, and so on.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
"Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Aqua (Water), Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA"
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Limese Pvt Ltd, LG6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400602
The Dear, Klairs has slowly become one of the most popular Korean brands on the global market. Their success comes from their belief in always keeping the consumer’s needs in focus. Klairs products are designed to be simple, mild and basic, while still delivering powerful results. Their products are fresh and unique, as they capture the essence of the latest developments in the beauty industry in Seoul. At the same time they are able to incorporate their culture into their brand, story and ingredients is an eco- friendly company with a deep respect for the environment; and work towards stopping animal testing.