Save and vegan pigmentsFonce Red- (Maroon) Super Antioxidant Lip & Cheek Tint- The Desi Red! A dark maroon red that is universally flattering. This contains Red Algae Astaxanthin, world's most potent antioxidant with rich pigments lend a healthy pop of colour onto the lips and cheeks while nurturing the skin with nourishing botanical oils.
Caution: For external use only. Patch test on the skin inside the elbow. Use after you determine the suitability.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from the sunlight. Natural ingredients may also cause allergy to some.
Size: 4.5 gmsWho is it for?
All skin types.
What's in it?
- Candelilla Wax is a kinder and plant-based wax and is used instead of animal byproducts such as beeswax. Our formulation (and every other formulation we create, not just this!) is beeswax-free, bee-friendly, kind, and vegan.
- Vitamin E and Vanilla are antioxidants that can fight free radical damage.
- Shea butter, Moringa, and Almond oils nourish the skin deeply and can help prevent transdermal water loss by forming a protective lipid barrier.
First warm the tint by rubbing it in the jar. This melts and activates the formula for easy blendability. Take a good swipe from the tub and apply on lips and cheek, upwards to the temples. Buildable pigments. Best applied on top of a thin layer of lip balm. Note 1: Apply frequently on the lips, as the color might wane while you sip water. Has a creamy matte texture. This is NOT a lip balm replacement. Note 2: First warm the tint in the jar to activate and melt it. Apply on top of your lip balm when your skin feels dry. Just dab the color in. Do not rub like a lipstick.
Tip:Best applied on top of a thin layer of lip balm.
Complete ingredient list:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Astaxanthin; may contain:+/- CI 77891, CI 77019, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 47005:1, CI 15850:1, CI 45410:2, CI 14700:1, CI 15880:1, CI 12085. Ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Eternite Elements Private Limited, 297, Phase 1, TNGO's colony, Near Alai Balai Chowrastha, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana - 500032
By combining ancient Ayurveda and modern green biochemistry, we formulated skincare that is safe, natural and more importantly, effective. We did so by choosing ingredients from some of the purest and wildest habitats, and processing consciously and investing in R&D over many years, because we believe that you deserve beauty without compromise, and beauty with a conscience. 10% of our earnings go into afforestation initiatives, girl child education and conservation projects. We support One Tree Planted, Project Green Hands, Plan India, WWF, Vipassana International Centers and PETA India.