It's time to take control of your acne breakouts!
Fight sebum production while keeping your skin protected.
The Deconstruct Breakout Control Serum has Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, a water based and a superior derivative of Azelaic Acid, which works on the skin even at low concentrations due to the increased bio-availability of the ingredient. Added probiotic, Lactococcus ferment lysate helps maintain skin barrier that gets effected due to acne. Being water based, this serum is super friendly for both oily & dry skin, and can be used everyday.
Size: 30 ml
Recommend Use : Suitable for dry, normal, combination and oily skin types
What's in it?
- 3.3% Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate is a superior derivative of Azelaic Acid
Works effectively even with a low concentration on the skin and reduces sebum secretion
• Keeps skin barrier protected from acne
• Water based formulation ideal for oily and combination skin
• Can be used everyday
• Reduces sebum secretion which control acne
• Contains derivative of Azelaic Acid
The package contains a Deconstruct Breakout Control Serum (30 ML) from Sublime
1) Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing and gently pat it onto the skin until absorbed 2) Follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen for best results 3) Use daily to prevent acne and can also be used as a spot treatment 4) If acne persists even after regular use, dermatologist consultation is recommended Tip: 1) Patch test before use is recommended 2) Best suited for individuals above 18 years of age 3) Safe to be used during pregnancy
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua, Glycerin (and) Chamomille Recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, Xylitylglucoside (and) anhydroxylitol (and) xylitol, Azardica Indica extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Betaine, Sophorolipid, Sodium Gluconate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Triethanolamine
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
102, 17th cross, 6th sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka - 560102
Deconstruct brings you safe, smart, sensible and scientific skincare products that are extremely effective on your skin. Our products are made of ingredients that are backed by years of proven research to tackle a skin condition. The brand is conceived in our quest to understand more about personal care and cosmetics - the myths, the suspicious/nasty lists, the real & honest truth, the deconstructed version of them all, backed with science & evidence.
Buying for more than a year. They haven't disappointed me even once.
On my second bottle now. My HG. Helps control breakouts, improves skin texture and to an extent pigmentation.
I am in the second bottle right and it’s worth giving a try!! There’s no occurrence of acne and the acne marks also fades gradually.
If you are looking for something that will work on your harmonal acne than it is not the one . I am using it for 1.5 months but it doesn't work it doesn't control breakout . Don't waste your money
I had a big pimple and i applied it for 2 days straight the pimple size reduced and it really worked! Liking this one a lot thess days