Nourish from toes to nose with this herb infused- cleanser, scrub and mask.
A hydrating and soothing face wash infused with herbs, rich in nutrients with calming, Pitta pacifying aromas. Benefits:
- Multiple uses: cleanser, scrub and mask
- Draws out oil and impurities by polar attraction
- Purifies, nourishes, moisturizes and soothes the skin
- Gently exfoliates skin
Size: 60 gmsWho is it for?
All skin types (Tridosha).
What's in it?
- Neem is one of the most powerful purifying and soothing herbal ally.
- Roses are deeply moisturizing, rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and have soothing, calming, regenerating properties. .
- Flours (chickpea, lentil, barley & oat) absorb dirt and excess oil and are able to smooth and soothe the skin
Directions: • Mix equal parts of cleanser and water • Massage over face and neck and rinse or leave on the skin as a mask for 10-20 minutes. To use as a mask you could also blend the powder with yogurt, honey, mashed avocado etc.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
White Clay, Honey, Neem leaf, Chickpea seed, Barley grain, Licorice root, Yogurt , Rose flower, Urad seed , Fennel fruit, Chamomile flower, Papaya leaf, Shatavari tuber, Orange fruit rind, Ashwagandha root, Fenugreek seed, Almond nut, Lemon fruit rind, Coriander fruit, Fuller's earth, Lavender flower, Red sandalwood heart wood, Oat grain, Manjistha root, Brahmi whole plant, Amla fruit, Haritaki fruit, Vibhitaki fruit, Lavender oil."
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Sriveda Sattva Pvt Ltd, 54/46, 39th A Cross, 11th Main Road, 4th T block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560041
Since our inception in 2001, Shankara has been creating all-natural beauty and wellness products, handcrafted to the highest standards! Our offerings nourish the body, mind and spirit as we harmonise the ancient wisdom of the East and modern scientific alchemy of the West to sustainably create a unique line of completely natural, result-oriented products.