1. Pump 3-4 drops of the face serum onto your palm. 2. Apply in dots all over the face. 3. Massage in upward circular motion until completely absorbed. 4. For best results, use in the morning and evening, followed by a sunscreen.
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Silanetriol (and) Hyaluronic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone (and) Dimethiconol (and) C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, Bulgarian Rose Flower Extract, Milk Lipids (and) Ceramide NP, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
4th Floor, 2/5, Sukhsagar Building, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata-700020
At Dot & Key, we want to change how we look after ourselves by drawing attention to the areas and the problems that we often overlook, or consider unimportant - but do in fact, affect how we feel and consequently how we appear. By addressing the root of these issues, we bring to you the key to a longer-lasting, deeper and more meaningful version of beautiful. When we say we develop highly targeted remedial products, we mean it. From the ingredients, to the textural experience, we’re making sure that it’s all closely monitored, formulated and repeatedly tested. We simply won’t launch a product if it does not live up to a very high standard of quality and efficacy. Our products are completely free of nasty, and we only use IFRA certified fragrances and essential oils.