Massage shampoo into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as necessary. For best results follow with Dr Organic Aloe Vera Conditioner.
Complete ingredient list:
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Sorbitan sesquicaprylate, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citric acid.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Booth No.145, Sec 15 faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana-121007
Here at Dr Organic we seek out the treasures of the natural world to discover the purest and most potent extracts, delving deep into centuries old traditions and supercharged botanicals to create breakthrough formulations that make you look and feel incredible.nature, and we were inspired by the beneficial properties of natural ingredients to create our unique range of multi award-winning, organically enhanced health & beauty products.