Use twice a day for best results. Step 1: Wash your face with water, apply the cleanser in an upward motion and work up a lather. Step 2: Rinse off and pat dry your face. Derm Tip: Pair this cleanser with our Moringa and Vitamin C Cleansing Oil for a double cleanse that leaves your skin squeaky clean and hydrated.
Complete ingredient list:
Purified Water, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Taurate, Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Almond Oil Miliglobules, Polyquaternium 7, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Aloevera Extract, Disodium EDTA.Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Dr. Sheth’s is a dermatologist formulated luxury skincare range designed exclusively for Indian skin by three generations of skin doctors. Our product range is naturally inspired, medically created and scientifically validated. We respect the environment we live in and in line with this principle, all our products are vegan, cruelty-free, toxins-free and wherever possible, sustainably derived.
Dr. Sheth's Centella & Vitamin E Cleanser