Reverse colour damage with the ultimate hydration
Specially formulated to replenish dry, thirsty and coloured hair, this antioxidant-rich formula is crafted with the goodness of Dragon Fruit that protects your hair from the damage of colouring, while boosting its natural radiance and preventing it from fading. The tropical aroma is definitely a cherry on top!
Who is it for?
All hair types. Suitable for children and adults above the age of 3.
What's in it?
- Dragon fruit is high in Vitamins that help to hydrate the hair naturally and promote hair growth. It stimulates blood circulation in the scalp as it strengthens the resistance of Keratin, which helps combat hair loss. It is also rich in minerals, antioxidants and Calcium and strengthens the hair fibers to protect against external damage. A unique power is that the fruit helps coloured hair hold onto its colour for a longer period of time by bonding the pigments to the heart of the hair fiber, reviving its natural shine.
Browse through our specially curated picks for Coloured Hair. Also discover the comprehensive range of Faith in Nature and Hair Conditioner Collection here.
After shampooing, apply conditioner to damp hair. For best results leave on for 5 minutes then rinse well. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately, If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol*, Brassica campestris (rapeseed) seed oil*, Hylocereus undatus fruit extract*, Glycerin*, Parfum (fragrance)*, Cetrimonium chloride*, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid*, Limoneneº, Linaloolº
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Faith House, James Street, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1LN.
Established in 1974, here at Faith In Nature we believe in harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process. Our products are made using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, with 100% natural fragrance - and they work beautifully. All fragrance ingredients are 100% natural in origin meaning you aren’t rinsing nasty chemicals down the plughole when washing your hands. All the products as well as packaging is 100% certified vegan. The water used for the products is derived from water reservoirs in the Lake District in the UK.