Martiderm DSP-BRIGHT 5 AMPOULES | 5% Vitamin C | DEPIGMENTATION
Say goodbye to dark spots, pigmentation and acne scars!
Who is it for?
All skin types.
- Reduces pigmentation & dark spots
- Diminishes acne scars & redness
- Skin brightening
What's in it?
- 5% Vitamin C: An antioxidant powerhouse, pure L-Ascorbic Acid, the most stable form of Vitamin C helps to fight free radicals and sun damage, helping minimise the appearance of dark spots, pigmentation and acne scars.
- Phytic Acid: A super mild AHA, it gently exfoliates the skin to shed off dead skin build up and helps to reduce melasma and scarring while fighting the signs of ageing.
- Tranexamic Acid: A brightening wonder, it acts as a double-action depigmenting agent that fights discolouration, scarring, hyperpigmentation and melasma. It helps boost the power of Vitamin C too, making the ampoules even more effective!
Clinical Results(dermatologist tested):
- Brighter skin by 86%
- Skin feels nourished and softer by 82%
- Evens out skin tone and reduces dark spots by 76%
A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Aqua, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Trimethyl HexylLactone Crosspolymer, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Tranexamic Acid, TriEthylHexanoin, Propanediol, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Hexylrescorcinol, Parfum, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydrooxide, Polysorbate 80, Polyacrylate Crossplymer-6, Alcohol (solvent), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Benzoate, Glycerin, Lecithin, Ascorbic acid, Silica, Soy Isoflavones, DiSodium Phosphate, Melissa Officianalis Leaf Extract.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand:
MartiDerm S.L., C/Garnatxa 20-22, 08758, CervellO (Barcelona), Spain
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is one of the best formulations of vitamin C have used. It's in concentrated form, can use an ampoule two times. It gives instant results in fading acne marks and promotes the healing process of skin fast.