FOR8 Black Rice Anti Hair Loss Conditioner (Leave-in)
100% nature derived, vegan, mild and gentle cleanser. Infused with pure essential oils
Made with Coconut, Avocado, Shea Butter that helps nourish and condition hair, infused with Bhringraj oil which improves blood circulation, helps revitalize hair follicles and facilitates hair growth. Gotu Kola oil and Ashwagandha oil to promote healthy, lustrous hair and also known to stimulate melanin – pigment responsible for colour of our hair. Handmade in small batches. Free from harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances, dyes and petroleum derived ingredients.
Size: 50 gmsWho is it for?
Suitable for all hair types.
What's in it?
- Based on science of Aromatherapy, infused with 100% pure Patchouli and Geranium essential oils which help strengthen hair follicles, balances production of sebum and prevent premature hair loss.
- Contains Pea Protein, a vegan alternative to keratin protein that helps condition and strengthen hair naturally. Infused with Black Rice extract – rich in Anthocyanins and Proanthocyanidins that may help promote hair growth
- Also contains Shikakai and Amla extract that helps nourish hair follicles, adds shine and helps promote hair growth.
Aqua, coconut oil, avocado oil, brassicyl isoleucinate esylate *, vegetable glycerine, shea butter, black rice extract, ashwagandha oil, gotu kola oil, bhrigraj oil, shikakai extract, brassica alcohol *, hydrolyzed pea protein, geranium & patchouli essential oils. *VEGETABLE ORIGIN AND PALM FREE
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
FOR8, B-32, ground floor, South extension part 2, New Delhi 110049