Can also be used as Leave - in Hair Conditioner. Apply to damp hair after shampoo.
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua, coconut oil, avocado oil, brassicyl isoleucinate esylate *, vegetable glycerine, shea butter, black rice extract, ashwagandha oil, gotu kola oil, bhrigraj oil, shikakai extract, brassica alcohol *, hydrolyzed pea protein, geranium & patchouli essential oils. *VEGETABLE ORIGIN AND PALM FREEExpiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
FOR8, B-32, ground floor, South extension part 2, New Delhi 110049
We work with farmers of North East India to grow and promote indigenous superfoods such as Chakhao Black Rice, Himalayan Red Rice, Lakadong Turmeric, Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) and various dried flowers, herbs and teas grown across north east region. We have also engaged in research and development of wellness and hygeine products based on superfoods and herbs from valleys of North East. food active natural cosmeceuticals. We are pleased to introduce our first exotic bath & body care range, made from organically extracted anthocyanins (antioxidants) rich black rice derivatives, herbal infused oils for their numerous hair and skin benefits. All our products are made with nature derived ingredients. Free from harsh chemicals, parabens, sulphates, silicones.