Glycolic Acid & Apple Cider Vinegar Exfoliating Toner
Hydrate your skin!
Toners have come a long way and so have you! The perfect quick hit of hydration and clarification, toners bring your skin back to its natural acidic state, ready to absorb the goodness of other skin products. With gently exfoliating glycolic acid and pH balancing apple cider vinegar, the Neemli Exfoliating Toner is a potent clarifying agent that deeply cleans pores and sweeps away excess oil to give you a smoother, brighter and more radiant look.The exfoliating properties of glycolic acid are effective in treating scars and skin discolouration. This, along with our plant-based hydrolyzed collagen boosts overall production that helps in repairing damaged skin along with improving elasticity and making dark spots fade faster. Anti-inflammatory green tea extract helps reduce redness of the skin while lactic acid helps in improving skin texture while reducing discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
Who is it for?
For oily and acne prone skin.
What's in it?
- Glycolic acid,a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), glycolic acid effectively works on the upper layers of the skin to strip away dead skin cells. It also encourages skin to retain moisture, delivering hydration benefits. An ideal ingredient when treating hyperpigmentation, glycolic acid helps in reversing effects of sun damage.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, derived from apples through a fermentation process, apple cider vinegar or ACV has a naturally acidic pH that can help balance the pH levels of your skin, keeping it functioning optimally. Rich in malic acid, ACV gently exfoliates and unclogs pores, working well on acne-prone skin and reducing dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract is one of the most widely used herbal remedies for a variety of skin conditions. An excellent moisturizer, it has cooling properties that help calm skin down and retain its moisture, improving its overall elasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring in the connective tissue throughout our bodies and provides significant, long-lasting hydration at a cellular level.
- Turmeric Oil anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Loaded with antioxidants, it helps protect skin against free radicals, prevent breakouts and rejuvenate skin, giving it a healthy glow.
How to use:
This toner is ideal for once-a-day use (at night). As part of your daily skincare routine, use this toner as a second step after cleansing. After washing face with a gentle cleanser, use a cotton pad with the toner and gently use on face and neck in sweeping circular motions. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not rinse off. Follow up with other products as needed.
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
About the brand:
Neemli Naturals is sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly, safe and most importantly, effective. Moreover, our ingredients are scientifically proven with an emphasis on being organic and cruelty-free with no compromises on quality. Every Neemli Naturals product is of the highest quality small artisanal batches that truly deliver. Not all skin types are the same, so we have ensured that each of our products has something exceptional to suit every skin type.
Country of Origin:
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand:
Bandra Soap Pvt Ltd, Mainframe Premises CO-op. society Ltd, A-812, 8th floor, Royal Palms, Aarey Colony, Opp Orchid Mall, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400002
Complete Ingredient list:
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aquaxyl, Peppermint Oil, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Sodium levullinate and potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Turmeric Oil, Echinicea extract, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Niacinamide, E.O Blend.