Glycolic Acid & Hydrolyzed Collagen Pit Repair Concentrate
Quit the pits!
Of all things that linger, scars and pits from acne or injuries are not ones you want around. Our Glycolic Acid & Hydrolyzed Collagen Pit Repair Concentrate is a synergistic blend of ingredients that targets pits, redness and uneven skin texture. With collagen-stimulating glycolic acid, regenerating hydrolyzed collagen and brightening lactic acid, this concentrate works hard to exfoliate skin, treat acne and reveal reveal fresh, radiant skin gently.
Who is it for?
For dry, oily and acne prone skin.
What's in it?
- Glycolic Acid, a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), effectively works on the upper layers of the skin to strip away dead skin cells. It also encourages skin to retain moisture, delivering hydration benefits. An ideal ingredient when treating hyperpigmentation, glycolic acid helps in reversing effects of sun damage.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is an effective blend of sea-buckthorn, a rich source of Omega 7 that boosts collagen production increasing skin elasticity, antioxidant rich acai berry and acerola cherry – a powerhouse of Vitamin C that helps produce collagen quickly and effectively.
- Green Tea Extract, made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis tea botanical, green tea is rich in polyphenols, catechins and caffeine, it is effective in reducing redness and puffiness of skin, increasing moisture and regulating sebum production that curbs breakouts.
- Lactic acid helps in stimulating surface skin cells, sloughing off dull skin and promoting cell renewal. It increases the ceramides in the skin’s protective barrier making it strong, younger and plumper. It helps stimulate collage, improving skin texture and reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3 and boosts of a wide range of skin benefits. It increases the antioxidant capacity of the skin, protecting it from free radicals and is an effective treatment for hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring in the connective tissue throughout our bodies and provides significant, long-lasting hydration at a cellular level.
How to use:
This concentrate can be layered or used only on affected areas. Apply at night to cleansed skin by gently massaging into target areas or forming an even layer on skin. Massage it in and leave it on. Follow up with a moisturiser. Ease into the treatment by applying it 3-4 times a week, gradually building to daily use.
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
About the brand:
Neemli Naturals is sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly, safe and most importantly, effective. Moreover, our ingredients are scientifically proven with an emphasis on being organic and cruelty-free with no compromises on quality. Every Neemli Naturals product is of the highest quality small artisanal batches that truly deliver. Not all skin types are the same, so we have ensured that each of our products has something exceptional to suit every skin type.
Country of Origin:
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand:
Bandra Soap Pvt Ltd, Mainframe Premises CO-op. society Ltd, A-812, 8th floor, Royal Palms, Aarey Colony, Opp Orchid Mall, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400002
Complete Ingredient list:
DM Water, Glycerin,Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Lysolecithin, Caprylyl Glycol Phytic Acid, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin,Lactic Acid ,Glycolic Acid, Caffeine green tea extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol Hexanoyl, Dipeptide-3, Norleucine Acetate, Lysolecithin Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol,L icorice Extract, Sodium levullinate and pottasium sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, E.O Blend.