1. Take a sufficient amount of cream on your finger. Use the ring finger for your under eye area. 2. Gently apply it to the bruised, darkened or sunburnt area of skin. 3. Lightly rub it in to improve absorption. 4. Apply twice a day for improved results.
Complete ingredient list:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, CetearylAlcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Olivate, SodiumAcrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol,Hydrogenated Lecithin, Allantoin, Trehalose, Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside,Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Disodium EDTA, SodiumHyaluronate, Menadione, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Lower Ground Floor, Shop No. 6, The Tenth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali West-400067
Hellocell provides skincare products that helps skin defense and restore from air & environment pollution damage. The brand with its products aims to deliver effective ingredients deep into the skin.
If you are going to use this for dark circles then it's use has to be in addition to good sleep hygiene. People with hereditary dark circles; it's going to take some time to show some change