Warm the oil before applying to the scalp and leave on overnight or for a minimum of 30 minutes prior to hair wash.
Complete ingredient list:
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Hibiscus flower), Salvia Rosmarinus (Rosemary), Murraya koenigii (Kadi patta), Phyllanthus emblica (Amla), Acacia concinna (Shikakai), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil), Sesamum indicum (Sesame oil), Prunus dulcis (Almond oil), Azadirachta Indica Oil (Neem Oil), Azadirachta Indica Extract (Neem), Trigonella foenum-graecum( Fenugreek), Urtica dioica ( Nettle Leaf), Indigofera tinctorial (Indigo Leaf), Eclipta Prostrata (Bhringraj), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Sapindus mukorossi (Reetha), Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Yugen International, 28 Inder Road, Dalanawala, Dehradun 248001
We at Himalayan Origins, when we say our products are natural we mean it. There are no hidden ingredients and all our fresh herbs and botanicals are forest sourced from our mountains in the Himalayas. With all our packaging we have tried to go 99% plastic free and sustainable. None of the ingredients that we have used are harmful for the environment and will not contaminate the groundwater. Our effort and promise is to be true and honest to Mother Nature and to those that choose to put their faith in us.