1. Start with freshly washed clean and damp dry skin. 2. Dip the derma roller in surgical alcohol for 10 mins to disinfect before starting. 3. Start at the base of your neck and roll, move the roller first vertically then horizontally and then diagonally. 4. Continue with the broad strokes, focus on areas of scaring, freckles, brown spots or pigmentation. 5. Do not apply on active acne, Do not share the roller with any one. Incase the roller drops immediately replace with a new one.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
540 titanium micro-needle of 0.75 mm size with ergonomic handle made of ABS. The derma roller comes in a sterilized plastic holder.Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Plot No 511, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122008
House of Beauty India is a Beauty Gym and beauty bar concept combining service and product offering using non-invasive technology to provide face/body care to customers. At House of Beauty,we have an unwavering dedication to using highest quality ingredients to capture abundance of beauty and luxury in our elite skincare collection which is designed to enhance skin elasticity, tighten and tone the muscles of the face.