House of Beauty Jade Roller
Jade rolling was originally used in Ancient beauty rituals as far back as the 7th century, where the jade was said to have mystic powers. Jade crystal is also known as the stone of eternal youth, which makes it a go-to gemstone for facial treatments. It is a highly calming stone which makes it great for facial massage. The main benefits of using jade roller on face is cooling sensation, anti-inflammatory properties, and a lymph-draining effect.
Who is it for?
Suitable for dry, combination and oily skin.
What's in it?
The healing properties of rose quartz with benefits that:
- Improves elasticity of skin
- Tightens and reduces pores
- Reduces puffiness, dark circles under the eyes
- Soothes stress, fatigue which causes fine lines, wrinkles
- Stimulates face meridians to leave skin glowing and renewed
- Encourages lymphatic function
Natural Jade Stone.
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Plot No 511, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122008