Apply a generous layer onto clean skin. For intense hydration, apply before sleep and leave on overnight to replenish the skin. Follow in the morning with your normal cleansing routine. Recommended for use once to twice per week, or any time your skin needs a hydrating lift.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua (water),Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Isoamyl Laurate,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,Glycerin (Plant Derived),Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil. Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Health And Happiness(H&H) Trading India Private Limited, No.6/12, Primrose Road, Gurappa Avenue, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560025
From humble beginnings to a global wellness brand, Swisse has always had a mission to inspire health and happiness around the world. Swisse is Australia's no 1 health and wellness brand From a little shop in Collingwood, Australia, to a global business that impacts millions across the world through premium wellness support. Swisse’s personal Quest has been an incredible journey that has spanned half a century reaching India to introduce the world's second largest population to the Swisse way of healthy living.