1. After cleansing and toning, unfold the mask. 2. Apply the sheet mask onto skin and evenly set it in place. 3. Remove the sheet after 20-25 minutes and gently pat the residue into the skin.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Betaine, Allantoin, Cellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Limese Pvt Ltd, LG6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400602
Dear, Klairs has slowly become one of the most popular Korean brands on the global market. Their success comes from their belief in always keeping the consumer’s needs in focus. Klairs products are designed to be simple, mild and basic, while still delivering powerful results. Their products are fresh and unique, as they capture the essence of the latest developments in the beauty industry in Seoul. At the same time they are able to incorporate their culture into their brand, story and ingredients is an eco- friendly company with a deep respect for the environment; and work towards stopping animal testing.