1. Splash some water on your face and neck 2. Take the required amount of KOJO face scrub 3. Apply scrub to your face and spread it to the neck 4. Gently scrub in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes 5. Rinse well with water and pat your skin dry 6. Apply KOJO day cream to soothe and close the open pores Use the KOJO Face Scrub twice a week for best results. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Store in a cool and dry place.
Complete ingredient list:
Sea Buckthorn, White Lotus, Hemp Seed Oil, Licorice, and AHA.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
112/245 B, Khairabad Road, Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur, 208002
KOJO is an Indian skin and hair care brand that was born with the idea of combining ancient research with a stylish, modern aesthetic to craft products that are nature-derived, safe, and offer long-term benefits. We offer authentic and natural skincare solutions for a complete sensorial experience with emphasis on efficacy, ensuring our products do exactly what they claim. KOJO was created to cherish integrity in its true form and thus we began our journey towards formulating products that are thoughtfully produced using plant-based, vegan, and toxin-free ingredients. We wanted to change the way people use personal care products filled with toxic and harmful chemicals, and instead introduce a more clean and green option. Whether it is skin or hair-related issues you want to solve, KOJO uses ingredients that contain moisturizing, nutritive, and balancing properties necessary to nurture hair and skin.