First remove any traces of makeup.Wash your face and pat dry. Take one pump of the serum on your fingers and apply it all over evenly or focus on an area or two of your preference.Leave it on overnight and rinse in the morning.
Complete ingredient list:
Santalum Album (Lal Chandan), Laccifer Lacca resin (Laksha), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha), Curcuma Longa (Daru Haldi) , Vetiveria Zizanoides (Khus Khus), Prunus Cerasoides (Padmakh), Blue Waterlilly (Neelkamal), Nelumbo Nucifera (Kamal Kesar), Rubia Tinctorium (Madder), Maduca Longifolia (Mahua) flowers, Goat’s Milk, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) oil, Crocus Sativus (Saffron) and Roots of Brihati, Kantakari, Shalparni, Parishnaparni, Gokshura, Bilva, Agnimantha, Shyonak, Kashmari and PatalaExpiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
The Blue Poppy, 1A, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore-560058
A retreat on sustainable living sowed the first seeds for earthBaby. The idea of earthBaby was born out of this insight that skin is porous and absorbs much of what we apply on it, directly into the blood stream. It is no coincidence that traditional skincare consists of edible ware from the kitchen such as milk cream, turmeric, gram flour, hibiscus, aloevera, saffron, coconut and so on. EarthBaby offers India’s 1st Ecocert COSMOS NATURAL certified skincare range for babies and new moms.