Coral tone lipstick
Need to don the good girl pants every once in a while? Bag all the brownie points from your family with the Preach Peach in muted coral tones.
Size: 7 gms
What's in it?
- Natural Vitamin E boosts circulation and helps generate new skin cells, making your lips softer.
- Soya bean oil retains lips natural moisture and acts as a great antioxidant.
- Sunflower seed wax is a vegan wax that imparts the velvety texture to the lip colours and consist of essential fatty acids and Vitamin A. Repairs, protects and moisturises the lips.
- Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which prevents the lips from chapping , keeping it calm and comfortable.
Browse through our specially curated Lipsticks and discover the comprehensive range of Tsara.
Line the lips with the precise resorvoir tip, dab it inwards for a natural tint or fill it in for a more pigmented finish.
Complete ingredient list:
Glycerol Oleate, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annu us (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Glyceryl Behenate, Glycine Max, C13-16 Isoparaffin (and) Heptyl Undecylenate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cocoa, Tocopherol May contain : CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 73360, CI 77891, CI 15850
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Maitso Cosmetics Private Limited, 8-12-120/80/9/A2, Northend Complex, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hydrabad, Telangana-500034
Our all natural beauty care range of products are crafted with naturally occuring ingredients and pigments that give a rich, luscious look with a pure, blissful touch of nature. Crafted exclusively with certified safe and eco-friendly ingredients, every Tsara product stands testimony to years of painstaking research and commitment to quality.