1. WASH Machine wash hot & dry with your towel load. Fabric softener & dryer sheet safe. 2. WET Soak in warm water. The warmer, the wetter, the better! 3. ERASE Use the short fiber side to erase makeup in gentle circular motions. 4. EXFOLIATE Flip to long fiber side (side with tag) to exfoliate. Continue in gentle circular motions.
Complete ingredient list:
Country of Origin:
United States of America
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Tressmart Marketing Private Limited,N-24, Basement, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi 110048
MakeUp Eraser is dedicated to creating the most sustainable makeup removal product in the world by using only the most accessible resource available: WATER. We truly believe we can eliminate the 3rd most wasteful product in the world: WIPES.