1. WASH Machine wash hot & dry with your towel load. Fabric softener & dryer sheet safe. 2. WET Soak in warm water. The warmer, the wetter, the better! 3. ERASE Use the short fiber side to erase makeup in gentle circular motions. 4. EXFOLIATE Flip to long fiber side (side with tag) to exfoliate. Continue in gentle circular motions.
Complete ingredient list:
Country of Origin:
United States of America
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Tressmart Marketing Private Limited,N-24, Basement, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi 110048
#1 SUSTAINABLE MAKEUP REMOVER IN THE WORLD Free of alcohol, oils, astringents, parabens, fragrances, & sulfates. Remove smear-proof, waterproof makeup and mascara with The Original MakeUp Eraser using only warm water. 1 MakeUp Eraser is equal to 3600 makeup wipes! No chemicals, less waste. Ultra soft, dermatologist approved, & great for sensitive skin. PRO TIP: Use minis to erase makeup, apply toner, or remove face masks.