Martiderm PROTEOS LIPOSOME 10 AMPOULES | REDUCE AND REFINE PORES (PH 5.5)
5% pure vitamin C serum for sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin!
This oil-free serum has a lightweight, soft and water-like texture that provides deep moisturisation without a greasy sensation. It helps to tone the skin, close the pores and leave the skin looking fresh and light. Moreover, it neutralises free radicals and reduces the effects of harmful sun damage, giving you a brighter, natural glow from within! Formulated at a higher pH of 5.5, it uses a milder, less concentrated derivative of Vitamin C to avoid irritation or redness, making it the perfect choice for sensitive skin too. If you live in a humid/warm climate or are looking to switch your serum up in those scorching summer months, this ampoule can be your savior to avoid excess oiliness and stickiness too!
Who is it for?
For oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Suitable for skincare beginners too.
- Minimises open and large pores.
- Reduces redness & itching
What's in it?
- 5% Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, it regenerates, brightens and helps repair damaged skin cells. It contains 5% Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbyl Palmitate, which is a lipid-soluble form that helps to maintain the stability and keep the formulation intact. This is ideal for those with sensitive or oily skin, as it is formulated at a pH of 5.5, which is higher than other Vitamin C serums to prevent allergic reactions, redness or irritation and to ensure that it remains fresh and light.
- 3% Vegan Proteoglycans: These natural macromolecules restore the skin's cells and improve metabolism of connective tissue components, which helps to restore, repair and enhance turnover of fatty acids. They have wonderful anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties, owing to their ability to retain water. They can absorb up to 1,000 the volume of their own weight, making them a superior choice over Hyaluronic Acid, a commonly used humectant. This improves plumpness, turgidity and fights sun damage too.
- Glycolic Witch Hazel Extract: Scientifically called Hamamelis Virginiana, it is naturally a mild astringent, which causes the tissues to contract and helps in shrinking the pores. It also soothes them and relieves them from any inflammation. Moreover, its antibacterial properties help to balance sebum production, reduce skin redness and provide relief from irritation. Its ability to prevent acne-causing bacteria from infecting the skin is why it is commonly found in toners and mists. Unlike commercial Witch Hazel, it is not extracted using Alcohol, preventing any stinging or allergic reactions.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps to heal and nourish the skin and is an ideal choice for those with excessively oily or acne-prone skin due to its regenerative properties. It is a powerful antioxidant that plays a vital role in eliminating scar tissue, protecting from sun damage and stabilising the Vitamin C, boosting its power and effectiveness.
Clinical Results(dermatologist tested):
- Skin is more moisturised by 97%
- Antioxidant efficacy improved by 97%
- Get brighter skin by 90%
A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (soya) protein, Hammelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract in propylene glycol, PEG-40 hyrdogenated castol oil, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol (solvent) Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodiu Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Tocopherol.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
MartiDerm S.L., C/Garnatxa 20-22, 08758, CervellO (Barcelona), Spain
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I saw visible results with consistent usage. Yes guys, If you're looking for good vitamin c products, then you can consider giving a try!!!
Thanks for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback
PROTEOS LIPOSOME 10 AMPOULES | REDUCE AND REFINE PORES (PH 5.5)
Have been using this and very happy with the product . It acts as a great night serum .