Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum
The Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum, also popularly knows as the “Damn Serum” is a firming serum that strengthens and improves the skin. It controls sebum, reduces oily shine and helps strengthen the skin's moisture barrier. This two layer serum absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. It is non-comedogenic product that is also suitable for acne prone skin. It may cause a slight tingling sensation when applied onto damaged or oxidized skin.
Who is it for?
Suitable for all skin types
What's in it?
- Lime oil and Maedow foam Seed Oil make the skin radiant and boost glow. Along with patented actioxidant component 'sepicalm' - a blend of water lily extract and amino acids helps soothe sensitive skin and control oil-water balance.
- Aloe leaf water provides additional moisturizing and anti-inflammatory benefits, while non-comedogenic oils help promote a radiant complexion.
Water, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Rose Extract, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Limese Pvt Ltd, LG6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400602