Step 1: Cleanse your face with a face wash. Pat dry. Step 2: Apply a generous amount to the face and the neck. Step 3: Massage in an upward circular motion. Step 4: Make this part of your daily regime to get healthy & glowing skin.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Amishi consumer technologies pvt ltd, FF, 1982/9, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj, Central Delhi - 110057
Established in 2017 to address a huge gap of toxin-free products in Indian market for pre-natal and post-natal consumption, The Moms Co. works with experts to benefit people who are conscious about their daily skin care routine. At The Moms Co., the products are made with love and without compromise. The brand has brought in experts from across the world to help them create the safest natural formulations that are certified toxin-free. The products are formulated and tested to make sure they meet every international safety standard there is - across US, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia. The team works with experts around the globe, and today it is India’s first Australian Certified Toxin-Free ™ brand, certified by the Safe Cosmetics Australia™ - a Toxin-Free Campaign. The product ranges are also Made Safe™, Australia Allergy Certified™ and Dermatologically Tested.