The Mom's Co Natural Diaper Rash Cream
Baby diaper cream
Baby's skin can become red and sore with exposure to wetness and chemicals in regular diapers. Fast acting with 15 percent zinc oxide, the moms company diaper rash cream forms a protective barrier to protect baby's soft skin. This product has been carefully chosen for baby's first 3 years
Size: 25 gmsWho is it for?
Clinically tested to be hypoallergenic, mild and gentle for baby's soft sensitive skin.
What's in it?
- Zinc Oxide to provide relief to irritated skin & form a barrier protecting your baby's skin from chemical irritants found in most disposable diapers.
- Organic Chamomile Oil & Hydrolized Oat Protein known to Treat Diaper Rash & other skin inflammations.
- Calendula Oil to Protect & Heal.
- Organic Shea Butter & Organic Jojoba Oil to Moisturize skin.
A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Glyceryl Oleate Aqua Beeswax (Cera Alba) Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil Caprylhydroxamic Acid Caprylyl Glycol Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil Cetearyl Alcohol Cetyl Alcohol Cetyl Alcohol Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate Heptyl Undecylenate Isopropyl Myristate Lactic Acid Olive Oil Olivoyl Hydrolized Oat Protein Organic Jojoba Oil Organic Chamomile Oil Organic Shea Butter Organic Sweet Almond Oil Sodium Gluconate Soyabean Oil Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) Vanilla Extract Zinc Oxide
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Amishi consumer technologies pvt ltd, FF, 1982/9, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj, Central Delhi - 110060