Natural Protein Shampoo
Detox your hair!
Typical rich-lathering shampoos rob your hair of their protein and leave a layer of chemicals causing dandruff and hair fall! With the first use of The Moms Co shampoo, you're well on your way for your first hair detox, and in 4-5 washes you should start seeing a visible difference! Bid goodbye to hair fall, itchy, flaky scalp with the best shampoo you've ever tried and say hello to gorgeous, flowing hair!
Who is it for?
Dull Hair , Hairfall
What's in it?
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein that absorbs into your hair and locks in moisture, adding shine and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein that strengthens hair and adds volume.
- Beetroot Extract that nourishes hair follicles and prevents hairfall.
- Coconut Based Cleansers that gently clean with low lather, while saving your hair from the harmful effects of high-lathering, chemical-based shampoos.
- Panthenol or Vitamin B-5, an essential vitamin for hair growth and health.
HOW TO USE:
Mix water with little shampoo in your hand to create lather and apply on wet hair. Rinse. Repeat for a richer lathering experience.
For best results, use with our Natural Protein Conditioner.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Established in 2017 to address a huge gap of toxin-free products in Indian market for pre-natal and post-natal consumption, The Moms Co. works with experts to benefit people who are conscious about their daily skin care routine. At The Moms Co., the products are made with love and without compromise. The brand has brought in experts from across the world to help them create the safest natural formulations that are certified toxin-free. The products are formulated and tested to make sure they meet every international safety standard there is - across US, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia. The team works with experts around the globe, and today it is India’s first Australian Certified Toxin-Free ™ brand, certified by the Safe Cosmetics Australia™ - a Toxin-Free Campaign. The product ranges are also Made Safe™, Australia Allergy Certified™ and Dermatologically Tested.