1. At night, take a few drops of the oil on your palm and apply on your face, lips and neck. Leave it on overnight. 2. Gently massage the oil on your temple points to unwind and relax. 3. If you have dry skin, it is advised to also apply the oil In the morning, before the application of any cream or make up. It will act as a base and also protect your skin from dryness and breakouts. 4. Nature and Ayurveda have the power to heal any problem from its roots. Healing a problem completely and naturally is a slower but long lasting process due to absence of any chemicals, hence we request you to continue application till desired results are met.
Complete ingredient list:
Rose, Rosemary, Moringa, Marigold, Orange Peel, Chamomile, Lavender, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Basil, Coconut and Jasmine Petals
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Rooh Wellness, A-118, Antophill Warehousing Co. Ltd., Dr. V.I.T. College Road, Antophill, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400037
Natural Vibes...Because Nature Heals.We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras. Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.