1. Before you start massaging, make sure your hands, face and neck are clean. 2. Apply the Natural Vibes Face Oil on your face and neck. 3. Through this process, we will start by massaging the marma ( nuero lymphatic points) which are extremely powerful for healing and are situated over the hollows of the face. All circular movements to be repeated clockwise and anti - clockwise. 4. Forehead - Start with the point situated in the centre of your forehead over the bridge of your nose. Gentle circular motion is good, please do not apply too much pressure. Then move into zig zag movements starting from right to left of your forehead. Repeat motion 3 - 4 times. Lastly, circle the temple points on the right and left of your forehead where you can feel a slight indent. Continue circular motion at one end and then the other. 4. Eyes - Use the figure of eight motion with the kansa around both eyes. First complete one direction 3 times and then reverse the direction and repeat motion 3 more times. 5. Nostrils - We now move on to the marma points located at the side of the nostrils. Use circular motion and repeat it on the other side. This will also release your sinus if you have any. 6. Cheeks - Now move the kansa wand from under your cheek bones following the line from your nose to ear. Repeat the motion on both sides. This will naturally lift your cheekbones. 7 Jawline - Move the kansa from the centre of the chin upwards to the ear. Repeat motion on both sides. 8. Mouth - There are marma points on the corners of your mouth where you will feel a slight hollow. Massage in circular motion on both ends in both clockwise and anti - clockwise movements. 9. Lastly, move the kansa in zig zag motion over the neck starting from bottom, moving upwards. Repeat the motion a few times. Quick tip - If your Kansa turns grey while massaging, it only means it’s working. This is because oxidisation may take place when the pure kansa metal reacts with the acid content of your skin. This only indicates the release of toxins and impurities. Just wipe it with a cloth when done.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Rooh Wellness, A-118, Antophill Warehousing Co. Ltd., Dr. V.I.T. College Road, Antophill, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400037
Natural Vibes...Because Nature Heals.We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras. Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.