Natural Vibes Jade Gua Sha is made with a natural and mineral rich stone that is known to sculpt, tighten and relieve facial muscles. Known to be a part of ancient Asian skin care regimes, the gua sha has both healing and beautifying benefits. Our Gua Sha will not only enhance your blood circulation but also detoxify the lymph nodes leaving you with a dewy glowy complexion. Using a Gua Sha will allow you to maximize the benefits of the oil you use as it will assist the nutrients to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. This Gua Sha comes with complimentary gold beauty oil that will work wonders on your skin and also endow you with peaceful sleep along with glowing skin. This carefully formulated elixir with 24 karat gold flakes is a blend of ingredients that have been integral in Ayurveda for generations such as Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemon grass and Olives.
1. For best results, store the Gua Sha in a refrigerator before use. 2. Use 2 -3 times a week 3. Wash your face, apply the Natural Vibes Gold Beauty Oil and then start massaging. 4. Place the Gua Sha on your face as parallel to the skin as possible. Gently sweep in upward and outward motion. At the end of every motion, jiggle the Gua Sha a little in order to release facial stress that you may be holding. Sweep the Gua Sha at least 6 - 9 times in each area without lifting the tool. 5. Neck - Sweep the Gua Sha from the bottom of your neck moving upwards, against gravity 6. Face - Sweep from the center of your chin moving out to the ear lobe. Sweep underneath your cheekbone towards your hairline, to release the excess fluid that may be stored there. 7. Under eye - Very gently sweep under eye moving towards the mid line 8. Forehead - Sweep up from the eyebrows to the hairline, split this motion in 3 sections maintaining 6 strokes each. Quick Tip - Please don't sweep the Gua Sha too hard on your face. Gentle pressure will give you better results.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Rooh Wellness, A-118, Antophill Warehousing Co. Ltd., Dr. V.I.T. College Road, Antophill, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400037
Natural Vibes...Because Nature Heals.We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras. Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.