1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skincare after cleansing. This will tone the skin. 2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use the through the day as required. 3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the Artemisia extract quantitiy should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together. 4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
Complete ingredient list:
Centella Asiatica Extract (95%), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexaniediol.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Limese Retail Pvt Limited, Lower Ground Floor, Shop No-6, The Tenth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra (India) - 400067
ONE THING eliminates unnecessary costs and offers only one 100% ingredient for my skin. It is a 100% vegetable product using only EWG grade 1 raw materials and does not use any chemical additives other than materials. ONE THING supports consumers' right to know, and aims to help consumers to make reasonable consumption.
It sinks right into the skin just after you apply it on your face.It has watery consistency.Doesn’t feel greasy.Very light weight.It last for 3 months so worth the price.It is calming on the skin. I used to have sunburns before but I haven’t had one sunburn after using this.
If your skin has become compromised bcz of retinol or other acids in your routine. This is the best thing to calm your skin.
True to every word!
Buying for more than a year. They haven't disappointed me even once.
OK nor that great. Invest in a retinol