Organic Bulgarian Rose Water
To get a moisturised skin
Handpicked before sunrise and bloomed by direct steam distillation immediately after harvesting, our unique and powerful Bulgarian rose water is a pure gem for your skin. It hydrates, revitalises and moisturises the skin. It's rich antioxidant content help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
Who is it for?
For normal to oily skin.
- Hydrates, revitalises and nourishes the skin.
- Balances pH and controls excess oil.
- Helps clean pores and tone the skin.
- Helps soothe and heal the skin.
- Entails anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Has strong astringent properties.
What's in it?
- Damask Rose: The astringent property of rose helps to tighten the skin pores and gently tone the skin. Anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce the redness of irritated skin. Damask Rose water is also a great cleanser and aids in removing dirt, makeup and oil from clogged pores. It also helps to maintain skin's pH balance and control excess oil.
- White Rose: Bulgarian white rose water is a skincare product you can't miss! It helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturise the skin. It's rich antioxidant content help to strengthen skin cells and adds a youthful glow. The ultra soothing properties of this versatile white rose makes it suitable for all skin types including very sensitive skin.
How to use:
Close your eyes and spray directly on to your face, keeping the bottle a few inches away from the face, to hydrate and refresh your skin. Spray on to a cotton swab and gently use for cleaning and makeup removal. This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container.
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
About the brand:
Juicy Chemistry products are certified organic by Ecocert(France) in accordance to COSMOS standards. We believe that organic skincare ingredients grown without pesticides and fertilisers retain their highest bioactivity. We follow organic rules and regulations right from the soil to shelf, covering all aspects like ingredient sourcing, manufacturing, packaging and labelling. Having our products certified organic is our commitment to our valuable customers to provide best quality products, follow an transparent ingredient listing policy, promote ethical sourcing of ingredients and be socially and environmentally responsible organisation.
Country of Origin:
Complete Ingredient list:
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrosol*, Rose Alba (White rosa) Hydrosol* *Ingredient from Organic Farming 100 % Of the total ingredients are from organic farming Cosmos organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard